If your item is determined to be inauthentic, we will issue a refund to the buyer and notify you of our decision via email. You can then contact Slang support to retrieve your item. They will issue an invoice to cover shipping and handling fees and once paid, your item will be shipped back to you within 7 days.
Articles in this section
- Can I ship using a different label or USPS?
- What happens if my sold item fails authentication?
- When do I get paid for my sale?
- I didn't receive my shipping label!
- How does selling on Slang work?
- How can I trust selling on Slang?
- I just made a sale! How do I ship?
- What can I sell on Slang?
- How can I sell my items faster?
- What are the fees for selling on Slang?